Tuesday, August 3, 2010

UFO or not? / OVNI o no?

This is what happen when you start taking random pictures of the sky, this picture (left) was taken a month ago during the hot air balloon celebration down there in Provo, I was taking pictures to the balloons when I notice the moon and took a picture of it; what I surprise for me that when I was looking at the pictures I noticed a small thing below the moon (see 2nd picture), you can see in the square a magnification of that object, and then I start asking this question: what is it? Doesn't look like a plane, or helicopter, it's to high to be one of those, how about a satellite, the ISS? It's the closest, but if it's not, what do you think it is?

000 OOO ooo

Esto es lo que pasa cuando se toman fotografias al azar de cielo, la fotografia de la izquierda(arriba) fue tomanda hace un mes en el festival de globos aerostaticos de la ciudad de Provo, con motivo de las celebraciones de la independencia de Estados Unidos, cuando para mi sorpresa observo que hay un objeto pequenio bajo la foto de la luna; en la siguiente imagen pueden ver en recuadro el objeto aumentado, ahi fue cuando comenze a preguntar: que es eso? No parece un avion, no parece un helicoptero, ademas esta a mi punto de vista, demasiado lejos; puede ser un satelite, la estacion espacial internacional, etc.; pero y si no lo es: que crees que es?

No comments: